Saturday, June 6, 2009

Yay, exams are.....just beginning :S

"Hey welcome back Om ,we missed you!"
"Aw shucks, thanks everyone, you're too much".
Bit sad that I'm welcoming myself back but meh...
So it's been a whiiiiiiiiiile.
I'm into exams now for the first semester of my BA in Anthropology. I had my first ballbuster today and now I get 9 days off until my next, and in that week I have 3. Woo for exams. Only woo because I have actually done pretty well this semester and been to every single lecture and tutorial (good boyyyyyy Ommmmmmmmm, 'ooz-a-'ood-boyyyyyyyy). I haven't really let myself down on assignments either (as far as I know, I've done three but only received marks for 1 of them, it went well). Anyway, yeah good semester, lots of fun, lots of required reading, and lots of late nights. I know it's a bit early to celebrate, but it feels good to get started and get that little step closer to Japan ^_^.

Getting back into running has been a bit of a shambles, I've been back and then injured myself again, my damn feet just won't stop pronating. I seem to have mangled one of my orthotics and had to buy a new pair (EXPENSIVE), but my leg still hasn't healed yet from it's recent bout of tendonitis, and so I'm still on the bench. All study and no running makes Om an educated-but-extremely-dull boy....oh yeah, and it makes him get a small pot-belly too. Seriously, I weigh the most now that I ever have in my life!!! Car-azyyy. Hmm anyways it's ok, the fat drops off once the running starts :-D. In the meantime, Leonie likes to poke me in my newly acquired Winter-warmth and remind me of it's presence haha...hmmm.

Anyways, lots of study starting tomorrow, today's my lazy-day, I reckon I've deserved it. Lots of anime to watch, too much for one night (it's 5.30pm now), but I'll sure give it a shot haha.

Right, off to a mate's place to do just that. I'll write more soon hopefully,

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...*take breath*...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...*faint from too many mmm's*

No comments: