Thursday, December 18, 2008

2nd-hand Samsung S1050 ^_^

I just bought a second-hand Samsung S1050 off of Ebay. Woot-woot!

Hopefully this means that soon I'll be posting some of my own pics, not others, and maybe even some youtube vids (:O shock horror!).



Like I mentioned in my last post, it is kind of like, my Christmas gift to myself :) I've been considerably more tight-arsed with my money this year than previously. I deserve a treat :) right? Right? (needing justification of purchase here lol!).


I watched Paprika tonight. Very messed up, yet awesome because of it's plotline, imaginative themes, moral questions (are dreams better left alone, or should they be analysed until they all merge into one collective dream?) and impressive animation effects (duh! it's anime, of course it's going to be cool). I've downloaded the main theme song "The Girl in Byakkoya - White Tiger Field" by artist Susumu Hirasawa. Very flowing and lovely. Good for dancing alone to in my house lol where no-one can see my lame moooooooves.

'Night

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How much did you buy it for off ebay?, was it brand new, or second hand? message me back to...
luke22twose@hotmail.com
thank you.