Monday, December 8, 2008

*ahem* testing, testing...

This entry is really just a mini test to see if my brand spankin' new blog works. It's shiny and still has that "new blog" smell...

Today was pretty unueventful. Had work from 7am-3pm :S gotta love 7.5 hours (after breaks) of trudging around Crazy Clarkes, putting things on shelves, cleaning, answering customers' questions about where stuff is ("um, it's right behind you on that shelf sir"), putting same stuff back on shelves because customers that come into our store have slippery fingers, and every product they touch somehow ends up on the floor or way over the other side of the shop.
But I have made it yet another day, another minimum wage dollar.

Soon after coming home, I found that Leonie created some cool edited photos of Fred, herself and I. I made mine into my facebook and blog profile picture straight away, because it rocks :). Let us all remember that we only live in peace because of Harry prevailing over the Dark Lord.
I'm not a Harry Potter fanatic. I just have all the books, movies, 3 posters in my room, the top of the walls lined all the way around with poster art from the novels and books......ok, maybe a little bit fanatic, but I've got it under control. I go to my Harry Potter Anonymous class every second Wednesday night to keep it in check (so I don't one day just suddenly start regailing all those around me with detailed plotlines, possible explanations of why the avada kedavra curse left a mark on Harry when in other instances it has left the victims untouched yet dead....that kind of stuff...).

On the Uni front, still no email about re-enrolling for next year. Though I'm not really expecting anything until subject results come out from last semester. Oh yeah, for those who didn't know, I just finished my first year of university. I'm changing degree's now though, from Bachelor of Exercise Physiology to Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Anthropology. I chose Anth. for several reasons. 1) it looks interesting, studying other cultures from all around the world. 2) with many electives open to me, I can try some cool stuff for a bit of fun like Archeology, Japanese!!!! and German (really just doing this one to make up the credit points, seeing as I have already done 7 years of it in primary/high school). 3) I can transfer over 12, maybe even 15 credit points from my degree this year to the new one. This means (apparently, and I have my fingers crossed here) that I may be able to complete it in 2 and a half years, instead of 3 :D.

ok, tune in next time to read about......"drumrolllllllllll"......more boring stuff from my life haha.

No comments: