Monday, December 29, 2008

Woo! for too much time on one's hands :-D

Well, it cost me fifty bucks of material, plus about, ohhh, let's say 7 hours of work (keeping in mind I am quite a slow person at, well, most things lol), but I have succeeded in making a case to put my camera in for rides. It attaches to my handlebars :) I had no real idea what it would turn out like, and it's definitely not a pro job, but.....it's MY not-pro job YAYYYYYYY! (I'm gonna read this tomorrow and wonder where I pulled it all from, but let's remember that I have just spent 7 hours not eating or drinking, just thinking about a little box) (that's what he said ;) ).

I'll post pics of it asap k?

I really want to test it out, but it's raining outside :( plus, you know, it's 2.30 in the morning and I'd get some weird looks from my creepy neighbours who stay awake all hours lol (seriously, they really do seem to be awake at ALL hours).

Aside from that little project, today Leonie and I made sushi for Flo's birthday present. I got Flo about a kilo and a half of chocolate for christmas, so I thought something healthy would be a nice change......ok OK who am I kidding, it was all Leonie's idea.
The cucumber we used in the sushi tasted like acid would taste if it was really bad acid, so I had to rush down to the shops to get some more, because we were on a deadline (what with Leonie needing to get to work, and me needing to fulfill my nerdy pursuit of a camera-box strapped to a bike).

Anyhoo, work tomorrow, 1-6pm. Should be a dazzler, like all the others :P...

No comments: